New to Veritas? New to Classical Education?
We appreciate your interest in Veritas Classical Academy and would love to show you our campus and share our vision with you. As the Google study demonstrates, soft skills (communicating and listening well, possessing insight into others, critical thinking, etc.) are more important for employees to possess than hard skills, such as STEM.
1. If you are new to Classical Education, and would like to learn more, here are two articles to get you started: Classical Education Growth
Dorothy Sayers: The Lost Tools of Learning
2. Please call us at (949) 557-1311 to schedule an appointment for a tour. You may find our office downstairs below the sanctuary.
The process for applying is listed below, and the application for 2018-2019 is now available for download. Three programs are available: hybrid, full time, or homeschool.
1. Complete and submit an application along with the $100 application processing fee.
2. Upon receiving your application, Veritas will contact you to schedule a family interview.
3. Once your student has been accepted, please mail a completed registration packet along with the non-refundable registration fee to:
Veritas Classical Academy
1601 Malvern Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92833
Registration Packet (to be turned in upon acceptance)
- Registration Letter from Headmaster
- Registration Form
- Request for Academic Transcript
- CDHP Guide to Immunizations Required for School Entry
- Immunization Waiver Information (medical exemption only per SB 277)
- Parent Participation Guide, Covenant, Skills & Interests
- Financial Agreement
- Tuition and Fees